Friday, June 6, 2008

Thank You ...... from Mike Jr

To All,

A very, very special thank you goes to KC for organizing and planning this long over due event. Cuz, YOU ROCK!!

Thank you to Auntie Delores and Sue "Cruz" Nobleza for their outstanding job on the family pictures and family tree. I am a lot less confused now.

Thank you to Robyn Hawkins for her awesome mojitos Saturday night ...... And for my headache the next morning:) Next time we'll make your place the after party. By the way congrats on your engagement and hopefully we'll see you in Dallas in April of '09!!

Thank you to Cousin Bob Jr for being a wealth of knowledge regarding the Cruz family history. You answered so many questions that we/I have always wanted to know about.

Also thanks to Uncle Lou and my father, Mike Cruz Sr. for picking up the food and "The Pig", who without "Wilbur", none of this would have been possible.

And how can I forget, a very personal thank you goes to Uncle Bob for reminding me every 30 min that it is my sole responsibility to pass off the "Cruz" family name. Uncle, I'm working on it ………….. but no pressure, right?!?

Last but not least, thank you to ALL for making the effort on making the trip. It is up to us now to pass ofe how wonderful of a time we all had so that the Cruz's that missed out will surely make it to round 2. I know I speak for my family when I say we can't wait for the next one!!

I hope everyone made it home safely. What a fantastic weekend! Can't wait to see you all again real soon ….. until the next time!

For future reference, here is my personal contact info. I've had my personal email and cell number for almost 10 yrs now. I doubt I will be changing them anytime soon. Feel free to call or email anytime.

With Love,

Mike Cruz Jr.

No comments: