Friday, June 6, 2008

Thank you ...Continued ... From KC

I too on behalf of Lou Cruz's family want to thank everyone for coming to the first "CRUZ FAMILY REUNION" it was great to see everyone and I think everyone had a good time. I know I/we did.

I am receiving a lot of e-mails already as to when they next reunion will be. As I mention to Auntie Milly, I want to get everyone's input and I will pass on suggestions, one I just got from Uncle Eddie was a cruise he mentioned that the food would be all paid for all meals, great idea. But I am open to others; I learned a lot planning this first reunion and the next one I want to make sure all the family that did not make it this time can make it for the next.

Mike Jr., thanks for letting me know I ROCK!! and everyone who thanked me for putting this on, I had a blast putting this together because I knew it meant so much to the older generations to see there sister and brothers and cousins and us younger generation to get to know our cousins and cousins kids…..still need Mike Cruz Jr. to keep the Cruz name going…no pressure cuz…

Again, thanks to everyone,

Love to all,
KC

No comments: